BLUE NATTIER, S.L., hereby informs you that we will process your data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, on data protection (GDPR), of 27 April, and Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on data protection and digital rights.
This policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company to provide its services, namely the sale of clothing, footwear and accessories, and to send you information on our activities through our newsletter.
If you accept the terms of this policy, you are agreeing to us processing your personal data in the ways described hereunder.
The data controller is:
BLUE NATTIER, S.L., C.I.F. B-94176294, Plaza Veiga da Eira N.º 4 – A – A, 36003 – Pontevedra – SPAIN, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com You can also contact our data protection representative at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have always been committed to the highest quality standards in our services; this includes processing your data securely and transparently. Our key principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimisation: We will only collect the personal data that is strictly relevant and necessary for the aforementioned purposes.
- Purpose limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the declared purposes and in accordance with your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will ensure that your personal data is accurate and up to date.
- Data security: We implement the appropriate risk-proportionate technical and organisational measures to guarantee that your data is not harmed, for example through unauthorised disclosure or access, accidental or illegal destruction, accidental loss, alteration or any other form of illegal processing.
- Access and rectification: You may access or rectify your data whenever you wish.
- Storage limitation: We retain your personal data legally and appropriately: for as long as you are a registered user; for as long as it takes to handle the purchase of our products; for the period described in the terms and conditions in the case of a competition; for as long as is legally required; or until you restrict the processing of your data.
- International transfers: Should your data be transferred outside the EU/EEA, it will be protected appropriately.
- Third parties: Any third-party access to your personal data or transfer of your personal data to third parties will be carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct marketing and cookies: We comply with applicable laws regarding advertising and cookies.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Depending on the product, we will need to process different kinds of data. These include:
- Identifying information (for example, your name, surname, telephone number, etc.)
- Financial and transactional information (card details, purchases, orders, returns, etc.)
- Login, location and browsing details (e.g. browsing from a mobile)
- Your tastes and preferences
Depending on how you interact with our platform, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- User registration: To identify you as a user and grant you access to the platform. You may cancel your user account by contacting us through our Customer Service department.
- To respond to requests or complaints.
- Purchase of products: To complete the purchase process and receive payment for the products you purchase, regardless of the payment method used. To keep you informed of the progress of your shipment. For this purpose, we must transfer some basic contact details to the relevant shipping company.
- Loyalty programme: To register you on our loyalty programme so that you can earn points, with which you can obtain financial benefits and/or discounts on your purchases, and to send you information on new items, invitations to events or promotions through our digital channels (SMS, website, app and email).
- When you participate in a promotional campaign, you give us permission to process the data you provide as part of the promotion and to communicate it through various media, such as social networks or the platform itself. For every promotion in which you participate, you will have access to the legal terms and conditions, which will contain more detailed information on the processing of your data.
- To analyse use of our website and establish statistics.
- To publish photographs or images you have shared publicly on our website or on our social media accounts, as long has you have given your consent.
Whenever we request your personal data, we will clearly inform you of which data we will collect and for which purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data to:
- Provide you with information on our products and services.
- Provide our services.
- Respond to your queries and requests.
In accordance with the applicable data protection laws, your personal data may be processed in the following circumstances:
- To fulfil contractual obligations and fulfil the purchase agreement in accordance with the terms of purchase.
- To attend to a legitimate interest not diminished by your privacy rights. We consider that we have a legitimate interest in dealing with your requests, queries and/or incidents reported. We also have a legitimate interest in sending you advertising relating to products you have purchased.
- To fulfil a legal obligation. This includes managing incidents relating to your order or the product/service acquired through the platform, fulfilling the purchase agreement, and exercising rights.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
During the period in which your data is processed, the company will not transfer your data unless legally required to do so.
You may contact us at any time regarding the collection and processing of your personal data to:
- Find out whether we are processing your personal data.
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify any personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Have your personal data erased in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your personal data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have provided consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing carried out based on your consent before it was withdrawn. To exercise these rights, you may send a justified request with proof of identity to our data protection representative at the following address: email@example.com